LOOKING FOR: ACOPIA STAR TRAINEES
- The applicant must be interested in Korea and Kpop.
- The applicant must have good health, both mental and physical.
- The applicant must be a Junior High school student or not older than 26 years old.
- In the case of a minor, consent of the guardians/parents shall be obtained.
- The applicant must be willing to pay attention to the instructions that will be given by the ACOPIA Staff.
CONDITIONS AND RULES
- Accept the 'ACOPIA Entertainment Student Contract' and observe it without fail.
- ACOPIA will provide all kinds of education, training facilities, and support for the purpose of acquiring and improving the ability necessary for the trainees during the term of this contract.
- ACOPIA does not require trainees to commit acts that may infringe upon their moral rights or acts to make a claim for money or goods.
- On Weekdays after 6 PM and on Weekends, the trainees are given free time. Trainees are free to use their cellphones and to undergo auditions for other companies. If a trainee wishes to become a trainee at another entertainment company, consult the ACOPIA office to apply for a transfer.
- The curfew is 23:00. If the trainee cannot get back to his/her hotel by 23:00, he/she needs to contact the office. The trainee must always keep contact with the ACOPIA Staff and respond without delay.
- The trainees are obliged to carry out the education/training schedule and advertising activities determined by ACOPIA in good faith during the term of this contract.
- The class includes a part of the Kpop Course at the ACOPIA School and a special training for the trainees.
- Trainees must prioritize photography, performance, and advertising over the other classes. Apparel will be decided by ACOPIA.
- During Monday to Friday, two-hour online advertising activities (blogging, etc.) will be conducted. While external advertising activities will be held 1-2 times a week.
- The training camps (share houses) are located near Hongik University Station (line 2, exit 3) and the ACOPIA School.
- The trainees will be responsible for the accommodation expenses, utilities expenses, transportation expenses, and food expenses. Accommodation expenses (including utilities) are 700,000KRW a month, and should be paid in advance for the first six months and then paid for every three months.
- If you get sick, seek help here.
- This service is available 24/7.
- 24-hour emergency call: 050-5218-4636 (Japan) & 010-7380-4649 (Korea)
- Photos and videos of the trainees taken during training will be uploaded on the ACOPIA Website, SNS, and other social media platforms.
- The trainees are required to abide by all the rules stated above.
Download: ACOPIA Entertainment Student Contract (Japanese Korean)